HOW TO BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR
Cajun Classic Cookware is family owned, operated and located in the heart of Cajun Country. Our goal is to provide a superior customer experience in addition to tremendous value for our customers.
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT REQUIREMENTS:
If you are interested in becoming a retailer of our products please fill out the NEW ACCOUNT FORM AND SIGN THE PERSONAL GUARANTEE FORMS BELOW. You may email necessary documents to email@example.com,and/or mail a hard copy to Guillory Wholesale, 213 2nd Street, Mamou, La. 70554 and/or fax 337-227-6342.
To become a WHOLESALE ACCOUNT retailer you must:
- Have current resale/sales tax certificate for the state you are located.
- Must have store front or online site for retail sales. NOTE: (we have currently suspended all online accounts until we can work out the details of returns)
- Initial minimum order is $300.00 with monthly orders thereafter, to keep your account active. We require a purchase at least quarterly and for free delivery the order must be over $200.00. The delivery address must also be a business address with someone available during normal business hours to accept the delivery. If this is a residential address, we cannot deliver, but can let you know what the cost would be to ship.
- ALL accounts are COD, we do not accept credit card or debit card payment. However, you may also setup direct payment transfer or payment via paypal.
- We deliver free if you are within our current delivery area, some areas may require a minimum for delivery. Our drivers do not deliver to residential addresses. Anywhere outside of our current delivery area will be considered shipping.
Should this meet your needs we look forward to working with you.
Note: CORP accounts are an option for businesses who do not have a storefront, and will not be collecting taxes. This level applies to government entities, hospitals, schools, churches, etc. and/or someone with a tax ID that is making purchase for personal use. All CORP accounts are COD.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE NEW ACCOUNT FORMS BELOW. You can email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 337-468-5260.